If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the width of the cabinet opening.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.
So that we may better serve your needs, please provide the make and model of the truck so that we can assure that we provide the proper connector necessary for your application. If your truck originally had a factory fridge, please provide that information as well. Although MOST trucks do not need the additional option of 110vAc electric, we do offer the option for those whom find it necessary.
TruckFridge AC/DC models automatically switch from 12vDC battery power to 110vAC household electric from shorepower, household electric, generator, etc. when available and plugged in, then back to 12vDC when 110vAC is no longer available. This is used mainly for long term use when idling is not an option.
(Note: Although the 110vAC will run on a correctly sized inverter, this is not the best method. It is best to let the fridge run on 12vDC, as the inverter duplicates the fridge electronics by changing 12vDC to 110vAC and the fridge then changes 110vAC back to 12vDC.)
Built-In Models/ 12v DC
- TF 49 - Fits most KW, Pete - 63" Sleeper, Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Mack, and 2009+ International Pro series Trucks.
- TF49CAS-R- Fits Cascadia trucks needing to replace a factory refrigerator.
- TF49CAS-N- Fits Cascadia trucks needing a brand new install
- TF 65 - Fits most Freightliner Classic, Pete - 70" Bunk and Int Eagle with filler Strip.
- TF 130 - Perfect for custom installations.
- TF 36 DC - Drawer Fridge
115v AC/ 12v DC Models
- TF 49 AC/DC - Fits most KW, Pete - 63" Sleeper, Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Cascadia, Mack, and 2009+ International Pro series Trucks.
- TF 65 AC/DC - Fits most Freightliner Classic, Pete 379 - 70" Bunk and Int Eagle with filler Strip.
- TF 130 AC/DC - Like the standard TF130, this is a great model for custom installs
- TF 2600 AC/DC - Designed to fit into custom installations
All Truck Fridge refrigerators come with the mounting flange included*- a $50 savings over competitor models which require separate purchase! Yet another reason Truck Fridge is your truck refrigerator industry leader!
*Cascadia model refrigerators also require a separate mounting kit found here.
Need a fridge? Need to save some money? Check out our scratch/dent or refurbished models.